.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Grind Episode 5, Clean Ups, etc.

Alright, you can download The Weekly Grind from Saturday (February 14th). Hop on over to our blog and get your listen on. We talked with LaReesa Jones of the Young Professionals Council of Omaha, and then we had on Drew Smith--a up and coming musician out of Austin, TX who is opening for Ben Kweller at the Slowdown Monday night. And, of course, we had former Husker Jon Bowling on. He had some words for Creighton fans, which is always entertaining.

Secondly, I did a little cleaning up on the links portion of the blog. Deuce, I went ahead and deleted those two Red Sox links you put up a few years ago...let me know if you've switched teams again.

I also deleted the Cubs official site and replaced it with my favorite Cubs blog, Goat Riders of the Apocalypse. Then I was thinking about it, and I thought I had posted this but apparently did not: I did a "Readers Feature" for the Goat Riders back during the season that got featured on their site. Not that you guys probably care, but I was kind of excited about being on there--and it explains my screen name (because I know hundreds of people were clamoring to know why I picked "GA Hill.").

Anywho, hope everyone had a great weekend.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I am bookmarking your post. Keep posting good stuff dude!
 
Great reeading this
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?