.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm starting a support group

called V.O.G.S standing for "Victims of Golden Showers"

That's right boys, yours truly was the victim of a very sick drunken act this past weekend. Let's play out the night in chronological order starting Saturday morning.

11 AM - EZT arrives at LAX after my plane gets cancelled the night before
11:30 AM - get to hotel room and pound 4 beers by noon that Gage and the Deuce put on ice for me
Noon- the Mrs. and EZT meet aforementioned friends at a local establishments for a beer and a jager bomb
Noon:05 - Mrs. EZT makes first of many warnings throughout the day that she doesn't want to meet "Roadtrip TJ" that day and that Gage, Deuce and myself should slow down a bit
Noon:06 - wife is ignored
1:00 - board Hummer limo to game...consume many beers and a shot of whiskey
2:00 - go to crappy alumni association tailgate with $5 beers where we all blow a shit ton of money
4:00 - Walk around tailgates and head to the game, Gage leads us to EZT's ex rat bitch for a gf's tailgate, she has no beer...not weird, i'm sure she still hates fun.
4:30 head into the Coliseum very intoxicated but sure that the Huskers are going to win..
4:33 - make numerous attempts to call my bookie unsuccessfully (good thing i was thinking the Husker money line was a good bet)
5:00 to 9:30 are boring and annoying mostly due to the game so we will skip that time period and this is where it starts to get good.
9:30-1:30 - EZT, Gage, and the Deuce do a number on a very large bar tab with the help of a couple other friends. 3 car bombs and about 15 RBV's a piece later we leave the bar and walk 8 blocks or so back to our hotel....very, very drunk
1:45 - Gage and Joel Williams properly execute the side-by-side puke in the bushes
2:00 - find random drunken husker fan passed out in the middle of hotel hallway
2:01-2:15 search frantically for marker to pimp the aforementioned...can't find one so i decide a pen will work, press to hard on kid's face and he wakes up, gives me a look like he thinks i just tried to kill him and scrambles off.
2:15-3:30 consume after hours beers and pass out next to wifey...gage passed out in a chair i believe and the Deuce takes the other bed...just a couple feet away from me
4:46 - wake to wifey yelling and screaming at me and the Deuce
4:46:33 - realize Todd-e-o is standing above me with wee wee in hand
4:46:35 - realize whole left side of my torso is wet and that the sheets are soaked
4:46:36 - realize from pissing sounds that Deuce thinks i am a toilet and that wifey is currently shielding the stream away from me with the comforter
4:47:13 - Begin to get slapped with high arm swing motion from Todd-eo, soon realize he is trying to flush me
4:48:00 - get my senses and with wifey's help get out of bed as quickly as possible and run to shower.
4:52 - come back to the room to find Todd passed out in his own piss bed
4:53 - wifey and EZT sleep in the other dry bed
7:00 AM - alarm goes off...yell at the Deuce to get up and get to the airport, don't mention the happenings of the night before.
7:30 Todd get out of the shower and gets packed up. Ask's Gage if he by chance dumped water on him after he passed out because he woke up in a wet bed
7:32 - wifey and EZT can't hold laughter any longer and tell Big Boi of the previous nights wanderings, reenact flushing motions.
9:06 - receive text message from the Deuce saying "Sorry for peeing on you"
9:08 - wifey tells me that she got a great view of Todd's package and that mine is much bigger
9:09 - realize two things, todd must be hung like a mouse and that i am very lucky i took the money shot instead of wifey or else i might not be still married.

And to think that many of you turned down the chance to be a part of all of this.

Please spread the word about my new victims group, i am sure there are many people out there that need some assistance in dealing with the shame and embarrassment of taking a golden shower from a good friend of yours or a random one night stand hook up.
Sincerely,
EZT
Founder and Chairman
V.O.G.S

Comments:
Thank you, sir Deuce, for giving me some material for Mrs. Pete that is incredibly, gloriously worse than me peeing on her stereo about a year ago.

I'm forever indebted.

Fantastic narrative EZT.
 
Karma got its revenge for my use of EZT as a toilet. Last night somebody broke into my apartment (and the neighbors'). The weirdo only took my checkbook and my toiletry bag. For some reason he didn't take the xbox 360, my watch, or the thousands of dollars worth of dvds and games I had in a 200 disc book right next to my checkbook.

The checkbook was ditched in the parking lot without any checks taken and the toiletry bag's contents were scattered throughout the neighborhood (no idea where the bag itself is). So in the end all that I lost was a $15 bag from Target. So...

Target bag: $15
1 day worth of booze in LA: $200
Pissing on your friend and his wife: Priceless
 
This is easily the funniest thing ever put on this blog.

Soon-to-be Mrs. GA Hill is pissed because I woke her up three times from laughing so hard while reading this.

Unbelievable.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?