.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, April 02, 2007

Opening Day Quick Hits....

Just a reminder: Heavy Soul will be reppin' again at Barretts for Opening Day today. First pitch at 1:05, followed by more baseball, and National Championship action. Can't wait for work Tuesday morning....

--Could there have possibly been a worse Opening Night for me? The Mets and Cards? Puke. Although I will say the Mets are made up with a lot of players I like, which kills me. David Wright and Jose Reyes will be pretty exciting to watch until we're, oh, 40. Those guys are good.

--Speaking of puking, any dreams of the Cubs doing anything were erased by one simple sentence uttered on Mike and Mike in the Morning today: Steve Phillips picked the Cubs to go to the World Series. I don't know who he picked to play the Cubs, because I was too busy pounding my head on my desk and moaning "NO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" God, that guy is the biggest idiot on ESPN. And saying that is like saying "________ is the worst murderer in this maximum security Federal prison." Not good.

--EDIT: HOLY SHIT!!!! The Trib is selling the Cubs!!! HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

There it is. I guess really, really quick hits. See some of you at Barretts!

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?