.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Two Items

1. I was just at the Hy-Vee at 90th and Center picking up some lunch. It was there that I saw not one but TWO Dr. Pepper delivery guys eating lunch. I was right behind them, waiting to fill up my fountain Diet Coke, and BOTH OF THEM got...

Mr. Pibb.

Yes, that's right. Dr. Pepper's fiercest competitor, Mr. Pibb. And Dr. Pepper's employees are drinking it! With their uniforms on! There's like 10 different sodas/lemonades available at this fountain machine, and they pick Mr. Pibb.

Perhaps they know something we don't? Either way, I know if there is ever a time I want a Dr. Pepper, I'm re-thinking and going with the Pibb.

2. The Chicago Cubs National League Ball Club currently is in possession of the best record in baseball (along with Arizona--whom they swept this weekend--and FLORIDA).

So enjoy the fatman and his hot bat...I wouldn't get too excited about my team if it took a 8th-inning rally to defeat Barry Zito and the 23-loss Giants. I'm just sayin'.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Your right, it did take them 8 innings to get the lead, but who cares? Baseball games are still 9 innings long last time I checked.

Oh, and the Astros started the season off 6-12 (before Berkman moved to the 4-hole)and now are only 1.5 games behind the best record in baseball. Plus, that best record in baseball has only had two tough road series (PHI & STL) and went 2-4 in those games. I'm just sayin'.
 
It could be that these guys enjoy Dr. Pepper so much that not only do they work for Dr. Pepper but when faced with a no-Dr. Pepper line-up of sodas they have to choose the one that most resembles the brand and flavor that they so cherish. It's a love story really.
 
Does Pibb make a diet? Just asking because Diet DP is about the best diet soda available, in my opinion anyway. However, I doubt Lance Berkman drinks diet anything.
 
^LOL at "love story."
 
Fat Elvis Update: 2-4, BB, SB, 2 R, 3 RBI, and that is including the go ahead homerun in the 9th inning. I know, pretty shitty, but he was facing the best pitcher in the NL. He is now that much closer to winning the Nonuple Crown. (BTW Triple Crowns are for pussies)
 
I can only hope that "Nonuple" is an actual word.
 
I really admire this, I mean it really looks interesting!
 
Your article est Extremely impressive. That I never regarded feasible to Accomplish It Was Like That Until something after I Looked over your post . You Gave Certainly a great collection is desired exactly how this process works Whole . I Will make sure to return for more advice. Thanks


Term paper
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?