.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Z Might Kill Us"

Ryan Theriot's mailbag on Chicago Sports (aka The Tribune's sports webpage) is pretty solid--he takes a guest spot for Cubs' beat writer Paul Sullivan's weekly feature.

There are some answers to Cub fans' questions that are just hilarious, however:

--When asked about if it is true that he pitched in a blowout against Ole Miss while he was at LSU:

Yes it's true. Everyone knows that I've pitched. I make sure of that. I have nine different pitches, all of which are awesome. I have a 0.00 ERA, got one out, throwing all knuckleballs. I don't remember who I faced -- some dude from Ole Miss.

--Question: "Hi Ryan, just a simple question. What kind of music do you listen to? -- Danny, Haltom City, Texas

Simple answer, Danny: 'Lil Wayne.

And the best question/answer of the mailbag:

--Riot, who wins a fight between you and Fontenot? If you two teamed up, do you think you could take Zambrano out? Inquiring minds want to know... -- Erik Burgio, San Francisco

I'd beat Font's butt, though Z might kill us. But I think Z likes me, or at least I hope he does. I would never fight Font, but if I did, I'd hammer him, and he knows that.

I cannot express how funny that response is. I mean, everyone thinks that Carlos Zambrano is crazy; it's just great to see that his teammates are completely scared of him, too.

I know that I personally feel that every contributor to this blog--past and present--could team up on Zambrano and maybe 2 or 3 of us would make it alive. Maybe.

Anyway, thought I would lighten up the mood around the ol' Heavy Soul a little bit. I hope you enjoyed these answers as much as I did.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Really Interesting. Thanks for the Info. I love your site.
 
Certainly these are just hilarious question and you can add some more question about this topic any ways you done a great job.

College Term Paper
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?