.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Yet Another Reason To Hate The Cubs

For the love of Christ...I mean, come on, Cubs! How can one possibly love a team that continually does things to annoy the piss out of them?

Look, I wasn't too excited about the fact that the Cubs drafted that Domer Jeff Samaradasdflkjdsafsdalkjasdfljsdka. But reading things like this in the Tribune makes me want to puke:

Meanwhile, quarterback Brady Quinn and several of Samardzija's other
ex-teammates will be among 330 hopefuls attending the NFL combine. They may have to text-message him their 40-yard times, as he currently has too much
information to process to pay much attention to their performances.

"I know it's on the NFL Network, but I'm not going to be able to watch much of it,"
Samardzija said. "I'll call my boys every day and see how they did. Brady, I
don't think he's going to run around too much."

Samardzija is hoping to last long enough for his crew to watch him pitch in a Cubs uniform. He said former teammate Tom Zbikowski and some other pals are planning a spring-break trek to Mesa to check him out. Some could wind up crashing on the couch of the newly minted millionaire."If there's a bunch of people in the stands acting stupid, it's probably them," Samardzija said.


In other words, stay the hell away from Mesa this Spring. A bunch of overrated douche bags will be there.

Christ.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
How is that different than our bunch of overrated douche bags hanging out in the stands?
 
Well said. I was not saying we are not douche bags, just not as douchey as former Domers.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?